No political issue should disturb R-Day celebrations: J&K Govt
Jammu: In the backdrop of BJP plans to hoist the tricolour at Lal Chowk in Sringar, Governor NN Vohra on Sunday said no political issue should disturb the Republic Day celebrations in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Governor said "maintenance of peace, harmony and amity" were a must during the celebrations and "no political or other issue" should be allowed to disturb the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan