Now, a scheme for women to buy their own two-wheelers
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir bank has launched
a finance scheme `Scooty Finance`, for girl students and
working women to encourage them to buy two-wheelers of their
The scheme was launched by the bank executive director
and chief financial officer Abdul Majid Mir on Thursday, a
spokesperson for the bank said.
"For a bank that seeks consistent and comprehensive
growth like ours, the micro picture of economic segmentation
is as important as the macro view."
"And the entire product bouquet has to be structured
according to the income, needs, tastes and preferences of the
varied sections of people including women," Mir said.
We shall continue to develop specific offerings like
the Scooty Finance to gratify the preferences of important
segment of our customers, he added.
Primarily designed to suit girl students and working
ladies, Scooty Finance is a hassle-free product that offers 85
per cent of the cost finance, subject to a maximum finance
of Rs 50000, the spokesman said.
He said the loan is to be repaid in 60 monthly
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5