Old bridge collapses in Baramulla, seven injured
Srinagar: Seven laborers were on Saturday injured when an old bridge collapsed in Uri tehsil of Baramulla district.
The bridge connecting Uri town to Kamalkote near the Line of Control in Baramulla, 100 kms from here, collapsed when the laborers were pulling it down, officials said.
They said 7 laborers including 5 from Bihar were injured in the mishap.
The injured were admitted to Uri sub-district hospital, where all of them were declared "stable" by doctors, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy