Old bridge collapses in Baramulla, seven injured
Srinagar: Seven laborers were on Saturday injured when an old bridge collapsed in Uri tehsil of Baramulla district.
The bridge connecting Uri town to Kamalkote near the Line of Control in Baramulla, 100 kms from here, collapsed when the laborers were pulling it down, officials said.
They said 7 laborers including 5 from Bihar were injured in the mishap.
The injured were admitted to Uri sub-district hospital, where all of them were declared "stable" by doctors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'