Old bridge collapses in Baramulla, seven injured
Srinagar: Seven laborers were on Saturday injured when an old bridge collapsed in Uri tehsil of Baramulla district.
The bridge connecting Uri town to Kamalkote near the Line of Control in Baramulla, 100 kms from here, collapsed when the laborers were pulling it down, officials said.
They said 7 laborers including 5 from Bihar were injured in the mishap.
The injured were admitted to Uri sub-district hospital, where all of them were declared "stable" by doctors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’