Old bridge collapses in Baramulla, seven injured
Srinagar: Seven laborers were on Saturday injured when an old bridge collapsed in Uri tehsil of Baramulla district.
The bridge connecting Uri town to Kamalkote near the Line of Control in Baramulla, 100 kms from here, collapsed when the laborers were pulling it down, officials said.
They said 7 laborers including 5 from Bihar were injured in the mishap.
The injured were admitted to Uri sub-district hospital, where all of them were declared "stable" by doctors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'