Omar Abdullah glued to TV for election results with `morbid curiosity`
New Delhi: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said Sunday he was glued to his TV, watching in "morbid curiosity" the trends emerging as counting of the votes cast in the assembly elections got underway.
"I`m glued to my TV waiting to watch the trends & results start coming in. Call it morbid curiosity," he said on his Twitter handle.
The counting the millions of votes cast in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Delhi in keenly fought assembly elections that are tipped to impact the 2014 Lok Sabha polls began Sunday morning. The counting of votes cast in Christian-dominated Mizoram will begin on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Each passing year is a reward for me, says Amitabh Bachchan on his 73rd birthday
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off