Omar Abdullah meets Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday met Governor NN Vohra at Raj Bhavan here and discussed security issues, including recent infiltration attempts along the Line of Control.
"The Governor and the Chief Minister discussed various issues relating to the continuing attempts at infiltration across the LoC in both the Kashmir and Jammu regions and the incidence of terrorist activities in the past two months," an official spokesman said after the meeting.
He said the Chief Minister also briefed Vohra about steps being taken for securing more effective internal security management and for enhancing the pace of implementation of development projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan