Omar convenes all party meet on Monday
Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah
has convened an all party meeting on Monday to discuss the
prevailing situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
The meeting, which will take place on July 12
afternoon, will be preceded by another meeting of legislators
of coalition partners National Conference and Congress on
Indefinite curfew has been imposed in several towns,
including Srinagar, in the Kashmir Valley following days of
violent protests by people and subsequent firing by security
forces which led to the death of several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video