Omar convenes all party meet on Monday
Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah
has convened an all party meeting on Monday to discuss the
prevailing situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
The meeting, which will take place on July 12
afternoon, will be preceded by another meeting of legislators
of coalition partners National Conference and Congress on
Indefinite curfew has been imposed in several towns,
including Srinagar, in the Kashmir Valley following days of
violent protests by people and subsequent firing by security
forces which led to the death of several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who photo-bombed when Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh were in a bathtub
- 'Phobia 2' to explore fear of flying?
- SC relaxes bail conditions, allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- So you think you know English perfectly? Try this quiz