Omar directs NC Ministers to attend public issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, who is also working president of the ruling National Conference, has directed ministers of his party to be available at NC headquarters to attend to public issues.
According to the schedule approved by Abdullah, state Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather will be present at Nawa-i-Subh headquarters on May 17 from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM, an NC spokesman said today.
Rural Development Minister Ali Mohammad Sagar will attend to the public on May 18 from 10 AM to 1 PM, while Minister of State for Home Sajjad Ahmed Kichloo will meet people on May 24 from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM, the spokesman said.
Minister of State for Science and Technology, Feroz Ahmed Khan will be at Nawa-i-Subh on May 25 from 10 AM to 1 PM, he said.
Minister for Social Welfare, Sakina Itoo will attend to public issues on May 31 from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM and Minister for Planning Ajay Sadhotra on the following day, while Minister for Higher Education Mohammed Akbar Lone will meet people on June 7, he said.
Abdullah has underlined the need for attending to public issues by the Ministers and redressal of people`s grievances on fast track basis, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi