Omar expresses grief over Reasi road accident
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has expressed grief over the loss of lives in a road accident near Mahore area of in the Reasi district Tuesday.
Nine persons were killed and 6 others injured when their vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into a deep gorge in Soit area.
In his condolence message, the Chief Minister conveyed his sympathy to the bereaved families and prayed for early recovery of the injured.
Omar directed the Divisional Administration and Health Department to provide all necessary medical treatment to the injured.
Expressing concern over the frequent road accidents in Chenab valley region, Omar directed the concerned authorities to review the scenario and work out strategy to curb the mishaps.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement