Omar expresses grief over Reasi road accident
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has expressed grief over the loss of lives in a road accident near Mahore area of in the Reasi district Tuesday.
Nine persons were killed and 6 others injured when their vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into a deep gorge in Soit area.
In his condolence message, the Chief Minister conveyed his sympathy to the bereaved families and prayed for early recovery of the injured.
Omar directed the Divisional Administration and Health Department to provide all necessary medical treatment to the injured.
Expressing concern over the frequent road accidents in Chenab valley region, Omar directed the concerned authorities to review the scenario and work out strategy to curb the mishaps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what