Omar govt to complete full term: Dy CM
Jammu: Brushing aside local media reports
suggesting change of governance in Jammu and Kashmir, Deputy
Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Tara Chand today
said the Omar Abdullah government would complete its full
"The Congress has extended full support to Omar and
will continue to do so in future," he said asserting the
NC-Congress coalition government would complete its full term.
Addressing a public meeting in the border belt of Droi
Nagar in Jammu region, the Deputy Chief Minister rubbished
local media reports about change of governance in the state.
The state government had initiated several measures
for socio-economic development of all the three regions of the
state, he said.
It was committed to improving the lot of the comman
man in a time-bound period, Chand said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog