Omar govt to complete full term: Dy CM
Jammu: Brushing aside local media reports
suggesting change of governance in Jammu and Kashmir, Deputy
Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Tara Chand today
said the Omar Abdullah government would complete its full
"The Congress has extended full support to Omar and
will continue to do so in future," he said asserting the
NC-Congress coalition government would complete its full term.
Addressing a public meeting in the border belt of Droi
Nagar in Jammu region, the Deputy Chief Minister rubbished
local media reports about change of governance in the state.
The state government had initiated several measures
for socio-economic development of all the three regions of the
state, he said.
It was committed to improving the lot of the comman
man in a time-bound period, Chand said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"