Omar govt to complete full term: Dy CM
Jammu: Brushing aside local media reports
suggesting change of governance in Jammu and Kashmir, Deputy
Chief Minister and senior Congress leader Tara Chand today
said the Omar Abdullah government would complete its full
"The Congress has extended full support to Omar and
will continue to do so in future," he said asserting the
NC-Congress coalition government would complete its full term.
Addressing a public meeting in the border belt of Droi
Nagar in Jammu region, the Deputy Chief Minister rubbished
local media reports about change of governance in the state.
The state government had initiated several measures
for socio-economic development of all the three regions of the
state, he said.
It was committed to improving the lot of the comman
man in a time-bound period, Chand said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far