Omar hopes to receive Obama couple some day in Kashmir
New Delhi: Omar Abdullah was the only Chief
Minister invited to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s private
dinner in honour of US President Barack Obama on Sunday night.
Omar was seen chatting for a while with Obama and his
wife Michelle at the dinner.
Kashmir`s famed beauty is believed to have figured in
the chit-chat during which Omar remarked that he hoped that
the US first couple would visit the state some day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: Girl performs a sizzling hot sexy dance and suddenly door opens - Know what happens next
- Ties will be hit if cleric is not extradited, Turkey warns US
- Dalit youth dies in police raid in Surat, locals allege murder
- Temple board firm on no entry to women between 10 to 50 in Sabarimala
- Samsung launches Rs 9,890 Galaxy J2 Pro on Snapdeal