Omar hopes to receive Obama couple some day in Kashmir
New Delhi: Omar Abdullah was the only Chief
Minister invited to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s private
dinner in honour of US President Barack Obama on Sunday night.
Omar was seen chatting for a while with Obama and his
wife Michelle at the dinner.
Kashmir`s famed beauty is believed to have figured in
the chit-chat during which Omar remarked that he hoped that
the US first couple would visit the state some day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs