Omar launches e-tendering facility in J&K
Jammu: Describing e-governance as an
important tool for ensuring transparency, Jammu and Kashmir
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday launched an e-tendering
facility in the state.
The Chief Minister launched the e-tendering process
for constructing Magloor-Bakhtar Bridge over Ternah Nallah in
district Kathua while chairing a meeting of the Jammu and
Kashmir Projects Construction Corporation (JKPCC) here, an
official spokesman said.
The Chief Minister, who is also the Chairman of JKPCC,
said all works of Rs five lakh and above by the Corporation
would be implemented through e-tendering, the spokesman said.
Abdullah reviewed the functioning of JKPCC and directed
the management to ensure timely completion of projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145