Omar launches e-tendering facility in J&K
Jammu: Describing e-governance as an
important tool for ensuring transparency, Jammu and Kashmir
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday launched an e-tendering
facility in the state.
The Chief Minister launched the e-tendering process
for constructing Magloor-Bakhtar Bridge over Ternah Nallah in
district Kathua while chairing a meeting of the Jammu and
Kashmir Projects Construction Corporation (JKPCC) here, an
official spokesman said.
The Chief Minister, who is also the Chairman of JKPCC,
said all works of Rs five lakh and above by the Corporation
would be implemented through e-tendering, the spokesman said.
Abdullah reviewed the functioning of JKPCC and directed
the management to ensure timely completion of projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi