Omar launches e-tendering facility in J&K
Jammu: Describing e-governance as an
important tool for ensuring transparency, Jammu and Kashmir
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday launched an e-tendering
facility in the state.
The Chief Minister launched the e-tendering process
for constructing Magloor-Bakhtar Bridge over Ternah Nallah in
district Kathua while chairing a meeting of the Jammu and
Kashmir Projects Construction Corporation (JKPCC) here, an
official spokesman said.
The Chief Minister, who is also the Chairman of JKPCC,
said all works of Rs five lakh and above by the Corporation
would be implemented through e-tendering, the spokesman said.
Abdullah reviewed the functioning of JKPCC and directed
the management to ensure timely completion of projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack