Omar launches e-tendering facility in J&K
Jammu: Describing e-governance as an
important tool for ensuring transparency, Jammu and Kashmir
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday launched an e-tendering
facility in the state.
The Chief Minister launched the e-tendering process
for constructing Magloor-Bakhtar Bridge over Ternah Nallah in
district Kathua while chairing a meeting of the Jammu and
Kashmir Projects Construction Corporation (JKPCC) here, an
official spokesman said.
The Chief Minister, who is also the Chairman of JKPCC,
said all works of Rs five lakh and above by the Corporation
would be implemented through e-tendering, the spokesman said.
Abdullah reviewed the functioning of JKPCC and directed
the management to ensure timely completion of projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof