Omar launches website of Higher Education Department
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Thursday launched website of the state Higher Education Department (HED) here.
The website www.jkhighereducation.in contains details like vision, mission, functioning, academic and development status of the Higher Education Department with special
reference to universities and colleges.
Information like literacy and development profiles, enrolment ratio, national and state indicators are also available on the website.
Besides, it has linkages to respective websites of various state universities and colleges.
Director Colleges Sham Lal Gupta said the website offers 16 linkages to important state institutions in addition to ten top ranking universities of the world.
It will also have 10 linkages to top ranking Indian universities and higher education institutions.
Gupta said notifications regarding subordinate service, recruitment rules 2009, college service recruitment rules 2009, college development (Pool) fund rules 1999,
calendar for winter-summer vacation for government colleges and guidelines will be also available on the website among others.
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Check out interesting details about mehendi ceremony
- Currently no proposal to merge BSNL and MTNL: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 23: Delhi Daredevils vs Gujarat Lions — As it happened...
- Mother of all apps? Narendra Modi government is coming up with new app UMANG - It houses 200 apps!
- BJP won't win a single seat if elections are held in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal