Omar-led govt has lost right to hold power: BJP
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP on Sunday alleged that ruling NC-Congress alliance has taken the
state "to new heights of corruption" and it has lost moral
right to remain in power.
"NC-led coalition government has taken the state of
Jammu and Kashmir to new heights of corruption. This
government has lost its moral right to continue in power," BJP
state president Shamsher Singh Manhas said while addressing
`Jan Sammelan` organised by BJP here today.
One after another cases of corruption are piling up
against the ministers of the state government. Instead of
taking action against these ministers, the Chief Minister is
shielding them, which is indeed unfortunate, Manhas said.
Instead of focusing on the proper functioning of their
respective departments, the ministers in the government are in
a race to become millionaires overnight, he alleged.
Promotion of dynastic rule is other agenda of Congress,
NC and PDP, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents