Omar-led govt has lost right to hold power: BJP
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP on Sunday alleged that ruling NC-Congress alliance has taken the
state "to new heights of corruption" and it has lost moral
right to remain in power.
"NC-led coalition government has taken the state of
Jammu and Kashmir to new heights of corruption. This
government has lost its moral right to continue in power," BJP
state president Shamsher Singh Manhas said while addressing
`Jan Sammelan` organised by BJP here today.
One after another cases of corruption are piling up
against the ministers of the state government. Instead of
taking action against these ministers, the Chief Minister is
shielding them, which is indeed unfortunate, Manhas said.
Instead of focusing on the proper functioning of their
respective departments, the ministers in the government are in
a race to become millionaires overnight, he alleged.
Promotion of dynastic rule is other agenda of Congress,
NC and PDP, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding