Omar meets Governor Vohra
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister
Omar Abdullah today met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him
about the prevailing situation in the state including the
steps taken by the government in the backdrop of the row over
alleged custodial death of a National Conference worker.
The Chief Minister called on the Governor here this
afternoon and discussed with him the prevailing situation, official sources said.
The sources said Omar briefed the Governor about the
steps taken by his government following the death of NC worker
Syed Mohammad Yousuf.
Devender Rana, advisor to the Chief Minister, said the
meeting between Omar and the Governnor was routine and fixed
The meeting was scheduled to take place yesterday but
due to preoccupation of the Chief Minister, it could not
materialize, Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket