Omar meets Governor Vohra
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister
Omar Abdullah today met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him
about the prevailing situation in the state including the
steps taken by the government in the backdrop of the row over
alleged custodial death of a National Conference worker.
The Chief Minister called on the Governor here this
afternoon and discussed with him the prevailing situation, official sources said.
The sources said Omar briefed the Governor about the
steps taken by his government following the death of NC worker
Syed Mohammad Yousuf.
Devender Rana, advisor to the Chief Minister, said the
meeting between Omar and the Governnor was routine and fixed
The meeting was scheduled to take place yesterday but
due to preoccupation of the Chief Minister, it could not
materialize, Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II