Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman