Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray