Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday