Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai