Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation