Omar meets J&K Governor, discusses security issues
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday called on Governor NN Vohra here and discussed certain important issues relating to the governance and security of the state.
Omar also briefed the Governor about the discussions which he had with the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission in New Delhi yesterday and the size of the state`s annual plan (2013-14), an official spokesman said after the meeting at Raj Bhavan.
The spokesman said the Governor and the Chief Minister also reviewed the progress of the ongoing Amarnath Yatra, during its first 13 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missing Batla House encounter suspects Sajid, Rashid appear in ISIS video on Indian 'Jihadists'
- 'BJP will get clear majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections; SP, BSP will give fight in some seats'
- BCCI contemplating over holding mini-IPL in September: Report
- Will Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif be back together?
- A time of goodness, justice and peace is now going to begin in Kerala: Pinarayi Vijayan