Omar meets J&K Guv, discusses state-related issues
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah on Monday met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him about
various issues, including measures taken to provide relief to
the people from snowfall and heavy rains.
Omar met Vohra at Raj Bhavan here this evening.
During their over one-hour meeting, the two leaders
discussed important issues related to the state which included
the upcoming state Budget Session, an official spokesman said.
Matters related to Panchayati Raj institutions, urban
local bodies polls, State Vigilance Commission and proposed
anti-graft measures also were discussed during the meeting,
the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter