Omar meets J&K Guv, discusses state-related issues
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah on Monday met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him about
various issues, including measures taken to provide relief to
the people from snowfall and heavy rains.
Omar met Vohra at Raj Bhavan here this evening.
During their over one-hour meeting, the two leaders
discussed important issues related to the state which included
the upcoming state Budget Session, an official spokesman said.
Matters related to Panchayati Raj institutions, urban
local bodies polls, State Vigilance Commission and proposed
anti-graft measures also were discussed during the meeting,
the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Government may advance Parliament session to get GST laws approved
- Terrorist Burhan Wani's father stayed at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living ashram for 2 days? Here is why
- Disappointed KL Rahul keeping spirits high despite unfortunate loss in first T20I
- Huge controversy breaks out as Mangaluru college bans hijab, beard; protests on