Omar meets J&K Guv, discusses state-related issues
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah on Monday met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him about
various issues, including measures taken to provide relief to
the people from snowfall and heavy rains.
Omar met Vohra at Raj Bhavan here this evening.
During their over one-hour meeting, the two leaders
discussed important issues related to the state which included
the upcoming state Budget Session, an official spokesman said.
Matters related to Panchayati Raj institutions, urban
local bodies polls, State Vigilance Commission and proposed
anti-graft measures also were discussed during the meeting,
the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane