Omar meets J&K Guv, discusses state-related issues
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah on Monday met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him about
various issues, including measures taken to provide relief to
the people from snowfall and heavy rains.
Omar met Vohra at Raj Bhavan here this evening.
During their over one-hour meeting, the two leaders
discussed important issues related to the state which included
the upcoming state Budget Session, an official spokesman said.
Matters related to Panchayati Raj institutions, urban
local bodies polls, State Vigilance Commission and proposed
anti-graft measures also were discussed during the meeting,
the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi