Omar meets J&K Guv, discusses state-related issues
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar
Abdullah on Monday met Governor N N Vohra and briefed him about
various issues, including measures taken to provide relief to
the people from snowfall and heavy rains.
Omar met Vohra at Raj Bhavan here this evening.
During their over one-hour meeting, the two leaders
discussed important issues related to the state which included
the upcoming state Budget Session, an official spokesman said.
Matters related to Panchayati Raj institutions, urban
local bodies polls, State Vigilance Commission and proposed
anti-graft measures also were discussed during the meeting,
the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims