Omar releases Rs 6.46 crore for upgrading healthcare
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday released Rs 6.46 crore to help improve healthcare facilities in hospitals and upgrade infrastructure
The Chief Minister released Rs 3.86 Crore for G B Pant Hospital for children while Rs 1.25 crore have been provided to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar, for purchase of CT Scan and Rs 75 lakhs to Lal Ded maternity Hospital for Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, an official spokesman said.
Omar said health sector is one of the most priority sectors of his government and multi-pronged strategy has been put in place to upgrade and improve health facilities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda