Omar releases Rs 6.46 crore for upgrading healthcare
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday released Rs 6.46 crore to help improve healthcare facilities in hospitals and upgrade infrastructure
The Chief Minister released Rs 3.86 Crore for G B Pant Hospital for children while Rs 1.25 crore have been provided to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar, for purchase of CT Scan and Rs 75 lakhs to Lal Ded maternity Hospital for Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, an official spokesman said.
Omar said health sector is one of the most priority sectors of his government and multi-pronged strategy has been put in place to upgrade and improve health facilities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test