Omar releases Rs 6.46 crore for upgrading healthcare
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday released Rs 6.46 crore to help improve healthcare facilities in hospitals and upgrade infrastructure
The Chief Minister released Rs 3.86 Crore for G B Pant Hospital for children while Rs 1.25 crore have been provided to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar, for purchase of CT Scan and Rs 75 lakhs to Lal Ded maternity Hospital for Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, an official spokesman said.
Omar said health sector is one of the most priority sectors of his government and multi-pronged strategy has been put in place to upgrade and improve health facilities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!