Omar releases Rs 6.46 crore for upgrading healthcare
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday released Rs 6.46 crore to help improve healthcare facilities in hospitals and upgrade infrastructure
The Chief Minister released Rs 3.86 Crore for G B Pant Hospital for children while Rs 1.25 crore have been provided to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar, for purchase of CT Scan and Rs 75 lakhs to Lal Ded maternity Hospital for Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit, an official spokesman said.
Omar said health sector is one of the most priority sectors of his government and multi-pronged strategy has been put in place to upgrade and improve health facilities at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi