Omar says Pakistan attack bad for India
Jammu: The terror attack on a military facility in Pakistan`s port city of Karachi was "bad" for India, a worried Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said Monday.
"How soon before someone in Pakistan blames India for #Karachi & draws parallels to #26/11. What`s happening in Pakistan is bad for India," he posted on the microblogging site Twitter Monday morning.
"After a major late night watching the developments in Karachi, I`m off to Jammu & onwards to Basholi," Abdullah, who was in New Delhi to attend a dinner to mark the second anniversary of the United Progressive Alliance government, wrote.
The Congress president will Monday lay the foundation stone of a bridge across river Ravi in Basholi that would connect the state to Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
Terrorists stormed a military base in Karachi late Sunday. Multiple blasts were heard as terrorists destroyed two surveillance aircraft and left five personnel dead. The guerrillas, who were still inside Monday morning, have also reportedly taken an unknown number of hostages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi