Omar terms Geelani`s hecklers as "bloody idiots"
New Delhi: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday condemned the heckling of separatist Syed Ali Shah Geelani here during a seminar and said such attacks were of no help in solving the Kashmir issue.
Reacting to the news of attack on 81-year-old Geelani,
the Chief Minister said "these Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS)
and ABVP goons are bloody idiots."
"Anyone can assault an old man. As if attacking SASG
(Geelani) will make the Kashmir issue just disappear," the
Chief Minister remarked on the micro-blogging site Twitter.
Geelani was heckled at a seminar in North Delhi today by
activits of BSKS and ABVP but timely intervention by Delhi
Police prevented the situation from worsening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump