Omar`s green signal to Rs 60 cr road project
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister
Omar Abdullah has approved Rs 60 crore project for widening of Boulevard road along the banks of Dal Lake here.
In the first phase, introduction of 4-lanes will
be done from Dal-Gate to Kralsangari, an official spokesman
Boulevard road, which circles around the Dal lake, is one of the frequently visited places by the tourists and locals.
The chief Minister also gave nod to a mega project involving construction of six-lane National Highway bypass
from Galender to Narbal via Yechgam which will be extended to
Ganderbal in the final phase with the aim of easing pressure
on the city roads.
The Chief Minister sanctioned these projects at a high-level meeting here yesterday.
Omar was given a presentation about the details and financial implications of these two important projects, the
"I want all these projects on fast track," Omar said
emphasising on kick-starting the work within shortest possible
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what