Omar`s green signal to Rs 60 cr road project
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister
Omar Abdullah has approved Rs 60 crore project for widening of Boulevard road along the banks of Dal Lake here.
In the first phase, introduction of 4-lanes will
be done from Dal-Gate to Kralsangari, an official spokesman
Boulevard road, which circles around the Dal lake, is one of the frequently visited places by the tourists and locals.
The chief Minister also gave nod to a mega project involving construction of six-lane National Highway bypass
from Galender to Narbal via Yechgam which will be extended to
Ganderbal in the final phase with the aim of easing pressure
on the city roads.
The Chief Minister sanctioned these projects at a high-level meeting here yesterday.
Omar was given a presentation about the details and financial implications of these two important projects, the
"I want all these projects on fast track," Omar said
emphasising on kick-starting the work within shortest possible
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray