‘Omar’s response to power crisis, juvenile pranks`
Srinagar: Opposition Peoples Democratic Party
on Sunday accused Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah
of responding to the electricity crisis in the Valley with
"Kashmir has gone back to the stone age, thanks to
collapse of government under Omar Abdullah. He is responding
with juvenile pranks to a crisis in Kashmir valley that is
result of malfunctioning of his government than by any natural
phenomenon," PDP president Mehbooba Mufti said.
"The announcement of Chief Minister to postpone
restoration of electricity to the VIP areas of Srinagar is
meaningless as all the VIPs including ministers and top
bureaucrats are in Jammu," she said in a statement.
Mehbooba also alleged that the water supply was out of
gear, hospitals were unable to cope with the inflow of
patients, and the telecommunication system had broken down in
The recent snowfall had exposed the tall claims of the
government, which had failed to minimise the miseries of the
common masses at the time of crisis, she alleged.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note