One killed, 3 injured in cylinder blast in J&K
Jammu: A labourer was killed and three
others injured when a cylinder exploded near SIDCO Industrial
Estate in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said
A cylinder of the 3rd-unit of an industrial
manufacturing wing accidentally exploded in Samba Industrial
belt resulting in the death of a 19-year-old labourer Sandeep
Kumar and injury to three others, they said.
The injured were hospitalised, they said, adding they
were out of danger.
Police has registered a case and started
investigations into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron