One killed, 3 injured in cylinder blast in J&K
Jammu: A labourer was killed and three
others injured when a cylinder exploded near SIDCO Industrial
Estate in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said
A cylinder of the 3rd-unit of an industrial
manufacturing wing accidentally exploded in Samba Industrial
belt resulting in the death of a 19-year-old labourer Sandeep
Kumar and injury to three others, they said.
The injured were hospitalised, they said, adding they
were out of danger.
Police has registered a case and started
investigations into the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'