One killed as gas cylinder explodes in Kashmir
Srinagar: One person was killed in a gas cylinder explosion in a factory Monday in Jammu and Kashmir`s Badgam district, police said.
Police said a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a plywood factory in Kunzar Goharpora village of Badgam district, 20 km from here, killing a labourer.
"A non-local labourer was killed when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a plywood factory in Badgam district today," a senior police officer said here.
Police have registered a case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested