One killed in factory blast in Kashmir
Kathua: A labourer was Friday killed and
another seriously injured in a blast at a factory in Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir.
A nitrogen gas cylinder inside Vinayak and Vishal factory
at Palli Morh area exploded killing Gopal Kanda, a Kolkata
resident, officials said.
Another labourer Pankaj was critically injured and was
rushed to Government Medical College (GMC) in Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies