One killed in factory blast in Kashmir
Kathua: A labourer was Friday killed and
another seriously injured in a blast at a factory in Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir.
A nitrogen gas cylinder inside Vinayak and Vishal factory
at Palli Morh area exploded killing Gopal Kanda, a Kolkata
resident, officials said.
Another labourer Pankaj was critically injured and was
rushed to Government Medical College (GMC) in Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city