One killed in factory blast in Kashmir
Kathua: A labourer was Friday killed and
another seriously injured in a blast at a factory in Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir.
A nitrogen gas cylinder inside Vinayak and Vishal factory
at Palli Morh area exploded killing Gopal Kanda, a Kolkata
resident, officials said.
Another labourer Pankaj was critically injured and was
rushed to Government Medical College (GMC) in Jammu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon