Only one Kashmiri migrant family has returned to Valley: Govt
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government on Monday said only one Kashmiri migrant family had returned to the Valley since 2009.
In a written reply to a question in the Legislative Assembly, Minister of State for Revenue, Relief and Rehabilitation Aijaz Ahmed Khan said only one Kashmiri migrant family had returned to the Valley since 2009.
He said so far 1446 migrant youths had joined various departments under the Prime Minister`s Employment Package in the Valley.
Besides, 22 junior engineers and five draftsmen were appointed during January this year, the minister said.
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) had started the process of filling the remaining posts, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16