Opposition need to watch own backyard before blaming Cong:Azad
Jammu: Union Minister for Health Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said the Opposition parties particularly BJP should "watch their own backyard" before levelling allegations of corruption on others.
"Other political parties particularly BJP has been levelling allegations against Congress. They should better watch their own backyard, before blaming others," Azad told reporters here on Wednesday.
Azad, who was here to participate in Dussehra celebrations, said this while replying to questions on allegations of corruption against Congress.
However, he refused to comment on allegations against former Union Minster Virbhadara Singh, who is facing charges of forgery, money-laundering, bribe taking and income tax evasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!