Opposition need to watch own backyard before blaming Cong:Azad
Jammu: Union Minister for Health Ghulam Nabi Azad on Wednesday said the Opposition parties particularly BJP should "watch their own backyard" before levelling allegations of corruption on others.
"Other political parties particularly BJP has been levelling allegations against Congress. They should better watch their own backyard, before blaming others," Azad told reporters here on Wednesday.
Azad, who was here to participate in Dussehra celebrations, said this while replying to questions on allegations of corruption against Congress.
However, he refused to comment on allegations against former Union Minster Virbhadara Singh, who is facing charges of forgery, money-laundering, bribe taking and income tax evasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan