Over 15K tax defaulters in J&K
Srinagar: Over 15,000 people in Jammu and
Kashmir have not paid commercial taxes and excise duties, the
Of the 15,625 defaulters who failed to pay commercial
taxes, 10,918 were in Kashmir division and 4,697 in Jammu
division, state Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather said in
the Legislative Council while replying to a question by MLC
Ajat Shatru Singh.
The number of people who defaulted to pay excise duty in
Kashmir and Jammu divisions are 149 and 120, respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader