Over 15K tax defaulters in J&K
Srinagar: Over 15,000 people in Jammu and
Kashmir have not paid commercial taxes and excise duties, the
Of the 15,625 defaulters who failed to pay commercial
taxes, 10,918 were in Kashmir division and 4,697 in Jammu
division, state Finance Minister Abdul Rahim Rather said in
the Legislative Council while replying to a question by MLC
Ajat Shatru Singh.
The number of people who defaulted to pay excise duty in
Kashmir and Jammu divisions are 149 and 120, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"