Over 40 school children injured in bus accident in Rajouri
Jammu: Forty-three children were injured,
three of them seriously, when their school bus skidded off the
road and rolled down into a gorge in Nowshera area of Rajouri
The bus, on way from Chingus to Nowshera, met with the
accident while negotiating a curve at Narian, about 80-kms
from here, around 0745 hours, police said.
43 children were injured in the accident, they said,
adding locals helped in the rescue operation and the children
were rushed to Nowshera sub-district hospital.
The condition of three school children is stated to be
serious. They are being brought to Government Medical College
Hospital here for specialised treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read