Over 40 school children injured in bus accident in Rajouri
Jammu: Forty-three children were injured,
three of them seriously, when their school bus skidded off the
road and rolled down into a gorge in Nowshera area of Rajouri
The bus, on way from Chingus to Nowshera, met with the
accident while negotiating a curve at Narian, about 80-kms
from here, around 0745 hours, police said.
43 children were injured in the accident, they said,
adding locals helped in the rescue operation and the children
were rushed to Nowshera sub-district hospital.
The condition of three school children is stated to be
serious. They are being brought to Government Medical College
Hospital here for specialised treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88