Over 40 school children injured in bus accident in Rajouri
Jammu: Forty-three children were injured,
three of them seriously, when their school bus skidded off the
road and rolled down into a gorge in Nowshera area of Rajouri
The bus, on way from Chingus to Nowshera, met with the
accident while negotiating a curve at Narian, about 80-kms
from here, around 0745 hours, police said.
43 children were injured in the accident, they said,
adding locals helped in the rescue operation and the children
were rushed to Nowshera sub-district hospital.
The condition of three school children is stated to be
serious. They are being brought to Government Medical College
Hospital here for specialised treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users