Pak intruder arrested along int`l border, released
Jammu: A Pakistani citizen was arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel after crossing over into Indian territory in the Arnia sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
The 24-year-old Aram Khan from Pakistan`s Sialkot was later repatriated back following questioning after BSF officials satisfied themselves that he had inadvertently crossed the International Border near Chinaz post in Arnia belt on Saturday.
Officials said Rs 65 in Pakistani currency was recovered from Khan after he was arrested by jawans of the BSF 193 battalion, who found no other incriminating articles on him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- December 16 gang-rape convict attempts suicide – Read Nirbhaya parents' response
- 1st ODI: Azhar Ali's 82 goes in vain as Jason Roy guides England to 44-run win over Pakistan
- Janmashtami: Watch Dahi-Handi celebrations from Mumbai
- Vietnam scientists spot rare endangered primates
- David Warner named Australia captain as Steve Smith heads home to rest ahead of hectic home schedule