Pak intruder arrested along int`l border, released
Jammu: A Pakistani citizen was arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel after crossing over into Indian territory in the Arnia sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
The 24-year-old Aram Khan from Pakistan`s Sialkot was later repatriated back following questioning after BSF officials satisfied themselves that he had inadvertently crossed the International Border near Chinaz post in Arnia belt on Saturday.
Officials said Rs 65 in Pakistani currency was recovered from Khan after he was arrested by jawans of the BSF 193 battalion, who found no other incriminating articles on him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police