Pak intruder arrested along int`l border, released
Jammu: A Pakistani citizen was arrested by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel after crossing over into Indian territory in the Arnia sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
The 24-year-old Aram Khan from Pakistan`s Sialkot was later repatriated back following questioning after BSF officials satisfied themselves that he had inadvertently crossed the International Border near Chinaz post in Arnia belt on Saturday.
Officials said Rs 65 in Pakistani currency was recovered from Khan after he was arrested by jawans of the BSF 193 battalion, who found no other incriminating articles on him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda