Pak intruder killed along Indo-Pak border in Jammu
Jammu: Border Security Force personnel today gunned down a Pakistani intruder while he was trying to sneak in to the Indian territory along the international border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said today.
The BSF personnel opened fire last night when the intruder tried to flee on being challenged.
The BSF held a flag meeting at company commanders level and lodged a protest with Pak Rangers over the infiltration attempt.
The Pakistani Rangers, however, refused to accept the body.
In another incident army troops busted a hideout in Mahore belt of Reasi district and recovered arms and ammunition.
An AK rifle, a magazine and 285 rounds were recovered from the area, they said, adding no arrest has been made in this regard
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued