Pak intruder killed along Indo-Pak border in Jammu
Jammu: Border Security Force personnel today gunned down a Pakistani intruder while he was trying to sneak in to the Indian territory along the international border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said today.
The BSF personnel opened fire last night when the intruder tried to flee on being challenged.
The BSF held a flag meeting at company commanders level and lodged a protest with Pak Rangers over the infiltration attempt.
The Pakistani Rangers, however, refused to accept the body.
In another incident army troops busted a hideout in Mahore belt of Reasi district and recovered arms and ammunition.
An AK rifle, a magazine and 285 rounds were recovered from the area, they said, adding no arrest has been made in this regard
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...