Pak intruder killed along Indo-Pak border in Jammu
Jammu: Border Security Force personnel today gunned down a Pakistani intruder while he was trying to sneak in to the Indian territory along the international border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said today.
The BSF personnel opened fire last night when the intruder tried to flee on being challenged.
The BSF held a flag meeting at company commanders level and lodged a protest with Pak Rangers over the infiltration attempt.
The Pakistani Rangers, however, refused to accept the body.
In another incident army troops busted a hideout in Mahore belt of Reasi district and recovered arms and ammunition.
An AK rifle, a magazine and 285 rounds were recovered from the area, they said, adding no arrest has been made in this regard
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda