Pak intruder killed along the Indo-Pak border
Jammu: A Pakistani intruder was killed by
the security forces along the Indo-Pak border in Samba
district of Jammu and Kashmir, a BSF officer said Tuesday.
BSF troops observed some suspected movement along the
Indo-Pak border in Regal Border Out Post in Samba district
yesterday and challenged the infiltrator, he said.
The intruder, however, failed to stop following which
the troops opened fire killing him, he said.
The Pak Ranger has refused to take the body of the
intruder, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender