Pak intruder killed along the Indo-Pak border
Jammu: A Pakistani intruder was killed by
the security forces along the Indo-Pak border in Samba
district of Jammu and Kashmir, a BSF officer said Tuesday.
BSF troops observed some suspected movement along the
Indo-Pak border in Regal Border Out Post in Samba district
yesterday and challenged the infiltrator, he said.
The intruder, however, failed to stop following which
the troops opened fire killing him, he said.
The Pak Ranger has refused to take the body of the
intruder, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know