Pak intruder killed along the Indo-Pak border
Jammu: A Pakistani intruder was killed by
the security forces along the Indo-Pak border in Samba
district of Jammu and Kashmir, a BSF officer said Tuesday.
BSF troops observed some suspected movement along the
Indo-Pak border in Regal Border Out Post in Samba district
yesterday and challenged the infiltrator, he said.
The intruder, however, failed to stop following which
the troops opened fire killing him, he said.
The Pak Ranger has refused to take the body of the
intruder, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting underway - Big prestige battle for BJP and Shiv Sena
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena marches ahead in Mumbai, but BJP gains lead in Pune, Nashik