Pak national awarded two years of imprisonment
Jammu: A Pakistani national was on Friday
awarded two years of imprisonment by a local court for
illegally crossing over to Indian territory and violation of
Special Municipal Mobile Magistrate (Jammu) SS Bali
convicted and sentenced to two years and one year imprisonment
each to Pakistani national and religious preacher Wahid Aslam
for illegal entry into the country without passport and
Both the sentences under 14-A Foreigner`s Act and
Section 3 of Indian Passport Act shall run concurrently, the
Wahid, a resident of Karachi had crossed Indo-Nepal
border without valid passport.
Police after due investigation submitted charge-sheet
against accused Wahid Aslam under section 14 of Foreigners
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Attack on CRPF convoy a desperate attempt to create problems: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- 30 dead, 21 injured after bus catches fire in central China
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!