Pak national behind Srinagar IED blast, Rs 10 lakh reward
Srinagar: A Pakistani national is suspected
to be the mastermind of Saturday`s improvised explosive device
blast which killed four persons here and Jammu and Kashmir
government announced a Rs ten lakh reward for information
leading to his arrest.
The Pakistani national has been identified as Rahman,
official sources said.
Terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba is behind the incident for
which the logistics was provided by Hizbul Mujahideen, they
The IED was tied to a gas cylinder which was kept in a
car parked nearly 30m from Srinagar central jail.
The IED went off blowing up a police vehicle carrying
detenus back from a court and leaving four persons, including
three policemen, dead and 14 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL