Pak national behind Srinagar IED blast, Rs 10 lakh reward
Srinagar: A Pakistani national is suspected
to be the mastermind of Saturday`s improvised explosive device
blast which killed four persons here and Jammu and Kashmir
government announced a Rs ten lakh reward for information
leading to his arrest.
The Pakistani national has been identified as Rahman,
official sources said.
Terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba is behind the incident for
which the logistics was provided by Hizbul Mujahideen, they
The IED was tied to a gas cylinder which was kept in a
car parked nearly 30m from Srinagar central jail.
The IED went off blowing up a police vehicle carrying
detenus back from a court and leaving four persons, including
three policemen, dead and 14 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read