Pak national behind Srinagar IED blast, Rs 10 lakh reward
Srinagar: A Pakistani national is suspected
to be the mastermind of Saturday`s improvised explosive device
blast which killed four persons here and Jammu and Kashmir
government announced a Rs ten lakh reward for information
leading to his arrest.
The Pakistani national has been identified as Rahman,
official sources said.
Terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba is behind the incident for
which the logistics was provided by Hizbul Mujahideen, they
The IED was tied to a gas cylinder which was kept in a
car parked nearly 30m from Srinagar central jail.
The IED went off blowing up a police vehicle carrying
detenus back from a court and leaving four persons, including
three policemen, dead and 14 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred