Pak troops fire on BSF border outposts in Jammu
Jammu: Pakistan forces targeted Border Security Force (BSF) border outposts along the International Border in Jammu on Wednesday night which continued till Thursday morning.
BSF troops guarding the borderline retaliated with equal calibre arms and mortar.
However, no casualties have been reported so far.
Yesterday, one BSF personnel was killed and seven others, including three BSF personnel and four civilians were injured in cross-border firing in the RS Pura sector of Jammu.
This is the fourth ceasefire violation by Pakistan this month.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know