Pak troops violate ceasefire yet again
Jammu: In yet another ceasefire violation,
Pakistani troops tonight fired rockets on Indian posts along
the Line of Control in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir, a
senior army officer said.
Pakistani troops from a forward post fired several
rockets on three Indian posts along the LoC in Krishnaghati
area of Poonch sector from 1815 hrs today, the officer told.
The three posts targeted included Kranti, Kranti 1 and
Kripan posts along the LoC, he said, adding, the rocket
attacks were followed by heavy machine gun fire.
The rockets exploded away from the posts prompting
Indian troops to fire in retaliation which resulted in an
exchange of fire that is still on, the officer said.
This is a clear violation of the ceasefire as firing and
rockets came from the Pakistani posts, he said.
There were no casualties in the intermittent firing from
both the sides so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie