Pak violating truce, raking up Kashmir to hide its internal problems: BJP
New Delhi: BJP on Wednesday said Pakistan indulged in ceasefire violations along the border and raked up the Kashmir issue to hide its internal problems.
The ruling party said Pakistan should understand that the government in India has changed and so has its thought and that no foreign hand has any right to talk of Kashmir.
"To hide its own internal problems and conflicts, Pakistan raises tension along the border by indulging in ceasefire violations and the Kashmir issue.
"Pakistan should understand that the Government in India has changed and so has the thought. The new government wants good ties with its neighbours but it will not allow any interference in its internal affairs. No foreign hand has any right to talk of Kashmir," BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi had made it clear to his Pakistani counterpart during his visit here that there can be no talks when there is exchange of fire along the borders.
"There are ceasefire violations along the border and there are talks being held by Pakistan with separatists. We do not consider it to be right. The new government has made its position very clear that it will not tolerate any interference in its internal affairs," Hussain said.
India cancelled the Foreign Secretary-level talks with Pakistan slated on August 25 after the Pakistan High Commissioner to India held talks with Kashmiri separatists despite India warning them against doing so.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today