Pakistan again violates ceasefire along LoC in Poonch district
Zee Media Bureau/Biplob Ghosal
New Delhi: The Pakistan Army violated the ceasefire again along the line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district, Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday morning.
Three Indian posts - Detote, Kanga Nallah, Panjni in Balakot sector came under firing from the Pakistani side at around 5 AM today.
Today’s ceasefire violation comes a day after, Pakistani troops fired on Indian positions in Poonch and Rajouri districts.
Pakistan has been violating the bilateral ceasefire on the LoC since last two months quite frequently.
There are reports of some families living along the LoC in Poonch and Rajouri districts planning to migrate to safer places. However, there has been no official confirmation of this so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened