Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Jammu`s Hamirpur
Zee Media Bureau
Jammu: Pakistani troops once again violated ceasefire by firing at forward Indian posts along the LoC in Hamirpur sub-sector in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir around 2130 hours on Wednesday, a Defence spokesman said here.
An official told that the Pakistan Army resorted to unprovoked firing at Indian positions in Hamirpur sector of the LoC in Rajouri district.
Two houses and a mosque were hit, following which the Indian Army retaliated, a police officer said.
Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the same sector Tuesday too.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days