Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Jammu`s Hamirpur
Zee Media Bureau
Jammu: Pakistani troops once again violated ceasefire by firing at forward Indian posts along the LoC in Hamirpur sub-sector in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir around 2130 hours on Wednesday, a Defence spokesman said here.
An official told that the Pakistan Army resorted to unprovoked firing at Indian positions in Hamirpur sector of the LoC in Rajouri district.
Two houses and a mosque were hit, following which the Indian Army retaliated, a police officer said.
Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the same sector Tuesday too.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical