Panchayats are competent to issue Dogra Certificate: JKNPP
Jammu: Issuing a legal advisory that
panchayats are competent authority to issue Dogra certificate,
the Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday
said that the army recruitment boards should be obliged to
honour such certificates.
"The panchayats are competent to issue Dogra
certificate to fulfill the aspirations of the Dogras in this
regard. Army recruitment boards should be obliged to honour
such certificates," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh said.
He said that in democracy identity of the people is
the basic fundamental right which cannot be denied to the
"The centre`s failure to check the hike in petrol
price and other commodities will bring catastrophe to the
lives of the people," Singh said.
He said the J&K Cabinet decision for the so called
return and rehabilitation of the terrorists from Pakistan
amounts in the infringement of the Supreme Court order staying
the Resettlement Act.
Singh added that the decision is highly dangerous to
the security of India, particularly when terrorist are forced
to leave Pakistan under pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble