Panchayats are competent to issue Dogra Certificate: JKNPP
Jammu: Issuing a legal advisory that
panchayats are competent authority to issue Dogra certificate,
the Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) on Sunday
said that the army recruitment boards should be obliged to
honour such certificates.
"The panchayats are competent to issue Dogra
certificate to fulfill the aspirations of the Dogras in this
regard. Army recruitment boards should be obliged to honour
such certificates," JKNPP Chairman Bhim Singh said.
He said that in democracy identity of the people is
the basic fundamental right which cannot be denied to the
"The centre`s failure to check the hike in petrol
price and other commodities will bring catastrophe to the
lives of the people," Singh said.
He said the J&K Cabinet decision for the so called
return and rehabilitation of the terrorists from Pakistan
amounts in the infringement of the Supreme Court order staying
the Resettlement Act.
Singh added that the decision is highly dangerous to
the security of India, particularly when terrorist are forced
to leave Pakistan under pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra's 4-minute act at IIFA costs a bomb!
- S Asians disappointed over US apex court ruling on immigration
- 'Sad day for Europe, Britain,' says German foreign minister
- EU founding states to hold post-Brexit talks on Saturday
- Facebook Live to roll out Snapchat-like filters