Panthers Party calls bandh in Jammu today
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) today gave a call for Jammu bandh in protest against "anti-people" report of Justice Sagir Ahmed on Centre-state relations.
The president of J&K National Panthers Party Bhim Singh in a strong appeal to the people, especially youth, and political leadership urged them participate in a peaceful bandh.
Elaborate security arrangements have been put in place by the state government to prevent any untoward incident in view of the day-long bandh called by the Panthers Party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?