Parmar reviews armed forces medicare facilities in J-K
Jammu: Director General of Armed Forces
Medical Services Lt Gen N K Parmar today reviewed armed
forces medicare facilities in Jammu and Kashmir.
Parmar, who is also Colonel Commandant of Army
Medical Corps (AMC), visited Military hospital here and
reviewed functioning of the hospital.
He also held meeting with Major General S K Neema,
head of the Northern Command of the medical services,
Brigadier A S Bansal, head of the 16 corps medical services
and Commandant of Military Hospital Brigadier A K Dass.
Parmar was very appreciative of the professionalism
and commended the excellent work by all ranks in providing
patient care and attending casualties in the hospital, which
is one of the busiest in the armed forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter