Parmar reviews armed forces medicare facilities in J-K
Jammu: Director General of Armed Forces
Medical Services Lt Gen N K Parmar today reviewed armed
forces medicare facilities in Jammu and Kashmir.
Parmar, who is also Colonel Commandant of Army
Medical Corps (AMC), visited Military hospital here and
reviewed functioning of the hospital.
He also held meeting with Major General S K Neema,
head of the Northern Command of the medical services,
Brigadier A S Bansal, head of the 16 corps medical services
and Commandant of Military Hospital Brigadier A K Dass.
Parmar was very appreciative of the professionalism
and commended the excellent work by all ranks in providing
patient care and attending casualties in the hospital, which
is one of the busiest in the armed forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur