Parmar reviews armed forces medicare facilities in J-K
Jammu: Director General of Armed Forces
Medical Services Lt Gen N K Parmar today reviewed armed
forces medicare facilities in Jammu and Kashmir.
Parmar, who is also Colonel Commandant of Army
Medical Corps (AMC), visited Military hospital here and
reviewed functioning of the hospital.
He also held meeting with Major General S K Neema,
head of the Northern Command of the medical services,
Brigadier A S Bansal, head of the 16 corps medical services
and Commandant of Military Hospital Brigadier A K Dass.
Parmar was very appreciative of the professionalism
and commended the excellent work by all ranks in providing
patient care and attending casualties in the hospital, which
is one of the busiest in the armed forces.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?