Pawan Hans service from Saturday for Amarnath Yatra pilgrims
New Delhi: Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited would launch daily services from this Saturday to fly pilgrims for the Amarnath Yatra.
The state-run company would deploy two Dauphin 407 and a Eurocopter AS 350-B3 helicopters for the trip from June 28 till August 10 on the Neelgrath-Panjtarni sector, a PHHL statement said.
The fare for a round trip would be Rs 3,900, while a one- way ticket would cost Rs 1,950, it said, adding that children below 13 years, elders above 75 years and women pregnant for more than six weeks would not be allowed to fly.
Tickets would be on sale on PHHL website, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui