PDP created by BJP to divide people of J&K: Slathia
Jammu: The National Conference (NC) on Saturday alleged the opposition PDP is the creation of BJP with a sole objective to divide the people of Jammu and Kashmir.
"PDP is the creation of BJP with a sole aim to divide the people of the state," Industries and Commerce minister S S Slathia told a public meeting in Sambha district.
The ruling coalition in the state would not allow such elements to succeed in their plan to divide the state on the basis of religion and region, he said.
The coalition partners would not allow anyone to damage the state`s secular fabric, Slathia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!