PDP dabbling in power politics: NC
Jammu: Ruling National Conference on Tuesday sought to puncture PDP`s claim that the opposition party has emerged as a "genuine, strong and credible" voice of the people in Jammu and Kashmir, accusing it of dabbling in "power politics".
"Power politics has been PDP`s trait since its inception
and it is least concerned with the welfare of the people. It
has no political ideology," state minister Javed Ahmed Dar
Cautioning people about the "nefarious designs" of PDP,
he said it aimed at dividing people for its narrow and vested
He said PDP has survived on "deceit and falsehood" so far
and now stood fully exposed.
Dar`s comments came a day after former Chief Minister and
PDP patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said his party has emerged as
"genuine, strong and credible" voice of the people of JK
through its convictions and visionary policies.
The minister said PDP is frustrated after seeing the path
breaking initiatives taken by the Omar Abdullah-led government
and remarkable achievements during its last three years on
both political and development fronts.
He was addressing a gathering after inspecting the
preparatory work and soil testing of the 170-mt bridge at
Sanger over river Tawi near here.
Chief Minister`s Political Advisor Devender Singh Rana,
who was also present, said the bridge would benefit a large
chunk of population and generate economic activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?