PDP dabbling in power politics: NC
Jammu: Ruling National Conference on Tuesday sought to puncture PDP`s claim that the opposition party has emerged as a "genuine, strong and credible" voice of the people in Jammu and Kashmir, accusing it of dabbling in "power politics".
"Power politics has been PDP`s trait since its inception
and it is least concerned with the welfare of the people. It
has no political ideology," state minister Javed Ahmed Dar
Cautioning people about the "nefarious designs" of PDP,
he said it aimed at dividing people for its narrow and vested
He said PDP has survived on "deceit and falsehood" so far
and now stood fully exposed.
Dar`s comments came a day after former Chief Minister and
PDP patron Mufti Mohammad Sayeed said his party has emerged as
"genuine, strong and credible" voice of the people of JK
through its convictions and visionary policies.
The minister said PDP is frustrated after seeing the path
breaking initiatives taken by the Omar Abdullah-led government
and remarkable achievements during its last three years on
both political and development fronts.
He was addressing a gathering after inspecting the
preparatory work and soil testing of the 170-mt bridge at
Sanger over river Tawi near here.
Chief Minister`s Political Advisor Devender Singh Rana,
who was also present, said the bridge would benefit a large
chunk of population and generate economic activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead