PDP demands CBI probe into Kashmir`s cricket scam
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir`s main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CB) probe into the multi-crore-rupee scam in the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA), headed by union minister Farooq Abdullah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi