PDP demands CBI probe into Kashmir`s cricket scam
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir`s main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CB) probe into the multi-crore-rupee scam in the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA), headed by union minister Farooq Abdullah.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'