PDP holds candle light march for gang-rape victim
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) held a candle light march here demanding justice for the 23-year-old gang-rape victim who passed away on Saturday.
PDP activists held the march at the city`s Kachi Chawani area. They observed silence to mark the death of the young woman and later demanded stringent punishment for the accused.
They called for action so that such an incident is not repeated in the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened