PDP holds candle light march for gang-rape victim
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) held a candle light march here demanding justice for the 23-year-old gang-rape victim who passed away on Saturday.
PDP activists held the march at the city`s Kachi Chawani area. They observed silence to mark the death of the young woman and later demanded stringent punishment for the accused.
They called for action so that such an incident is not repeated in the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan