PDP holds candle light march for gang-rape victim
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) held a candle light march here demanding justice for the 23-year-old gang-rape victim who passed away on Saturday.
PDP activists held the march at the city`s Kachi Chawani area. They observed silence to mark the death of the young woman and later demanded stringent punishment for the accused.
They called for action so that such an incident is not repeated in the future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi