PDP leaders are saboteurs of peace in J&K: NC
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir`s ruling National Conference on Sunday slammed opposition PDP for levelling "unsubstantiated" corruption charges against the state government and dubbed the party as "saboteurs of peace".
"PDP leaders are saboteurs of peace. They do it for petty political gains, unmindful of the ramification of their deeds," NC leader Devender Singh Rana said here.
"It is sad that instead of rising above politics and working together for peace and stability of the state, PDP just levels unsubstantiated, unfounded and vague charges of corruption against the state government," said Rana, who is also the political advisor to Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
The leader was addressing a public meeting at Surinsar in Nagrota Assembly constituency here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country