PDP leaders are saboteurs of peace in J&K: NC
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir`s ruling National Conference on Sunday slammed opposition PDP for levelling "unsubstantiated" corruption charges against the state government and dubbed the party as "saboteurs of peace".
"PDP leaders are saboteurs of peace. They do it for petty political gains, unmindful of the ramification of their deeds," NC leader Devender Singh Rana said here.
"It is sad that instead of rising above politics and working together for peace and stability of the state, PDP just levels unsubstantiated, unfounded and vague charges of corruption against the state government," said Rana, who is also the political advisor to Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
The leader was addressing a public meeting at Surinsar in Nagrota Assembly constituency here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan