PDP will disintegrate before 2014 polls: NC
Jammu: Ruling National Conference today said the People`s Democratic Party would disintegrate much before 2014 elections because of the fissures within the party.
"The PDP would disintegrate much before 2014 elections because of the fissures within the party, intra-party contradictions and lack of ideology," NC leader and political advisor to the chief minister Devender Singh Rana said.
He was addressing a party workers meeting at Banihal in Ramban district.
He said the claims of the PDP leadership that they would form the next government in the state was a reflection of their "frustration and a desperate attempt to sell false dreams to their party men."
He said 2014 will be a Waterloo for all those who propagate deceit, lies and deception and will be the triumph of truth, integrity and secular ideology.
"The crowded stages and empty public stands in the PDP gatherings are a reflection of people not accepting their negative politics," Rana claimed.
People will realise that the Omar Abdullah is upright, sincere and honest and is committed to the people of the state, he said.
Rana said NC-Congress coalition is not for power but based on ideological synergy and secular principals to strengthen the diverse, cultural and religious character of the state and it should be the endeavour of all the party men to work for strengthening it at all levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman