`PDP will not allow J&K resolution to get derail`
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic
Party (PDP) on Sunday claimed that it would not allow the peace
process, that it started in Jammu and Kashmir, to get
"I will not allow the process of peace, progress and
the resolution of J-Kashmir, which we have started, to
get derailed," former Chief Minister and PDP patron Mufti
Mohammad Sayeed told a public rally in Jammu.
He said: "Whatever steps we had initiated for
restoring peace, successive regimes at Delhi had endorsed our
"I request the people of the country, Prime Minister
and Opposition to help the people of J&K come out of an
environment of uncertainty," he said.
He accused state government of derailing the process
of development in the state.
The image of a democratic India gets tarnished if
human rights` groups are not allowed to visit Kashmir, he
said, apparently referring to the J&K government`s decision of
not allowing rights activists including Gautam Navlakha to
enter the Valley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested