`PDP will not allow J&K resolution to get derail`
Jammu: Opposition People`s Democratic
Party (PDP) on Sunday claimed that it would not allow the peace
process, that it started in Jammu and Kashmir, to get
"I will not allow the process of peace, progress and
the resolution of J-Kashmir, which we have started, to
get derailed," former Chief Minister and PDP patron Mufti
Mohammad Sayeed told a public rally in Jammu.
He said: "Whatever steps we had initiated for
restoring peace, successive regimes at Delhi had endorsed our
"I request the people of the country, Prime Minister
and Opposition to help the people of J&K come out of an
environment of uncertainty," he said.
He accused state government of derailing the process
of development in the state.
The image of a democratic India gets tarnished if
human rights` groups are not allowed to visit Kashmir, he
said, apparently referring to the J&K government`s decision of
not allowing rights activists including Gautam Navlakha to
enter the Valley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video