PDP`s Mehbooba Mufti blames Abdullah for youth unemployment
Srinagar: People`s Democratic Party (PDP) president Mehbooba Mufti has criticized the Omar Abdullah-led National Conference-Congress Government for taking away job opportunities from the youth and reinstating old people.
Interacting with media persons here, Mufti said Abdullah is giving extension to old people instead of recruiting youth.
"It is a government of scandal, there is no accountability because the head of the government has lost moral authority, and imagine a head of a government, who is a young person recruiting dead wood, all the old people who were at home, he has got them back, given them two to three years extension at the cost of youth," said Mufti.
"They want to bring such people into the system who can conduct wrong doings for them, and of course, the Congress is fully responsible for this. They can`t escape responsibility, as it is a collective responsibility," she said.
Mufti recently announced plans to contest elections from Anantnag constituency from the state in the upcoming 2014 general elections.
General elections will take place in May next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'